In the past each fishing place has its own name. The “Kaķi” (Cat) as a place was marked in the ancient maps. This house was built in 1920 and it was located near the fishermen as a significant storm warning. It is served by “Kaķi” landlord using weather service information. The building is still on display today; however a storm approaching it no longer does.